Monday, February 28, 2005

homesick

school's starting and i don't know whether to feel happy or sad about it. i've been hibernating for too long and i really should do something productive, but then again i've lost my momentum to study and i'm worried i can't adapt to this new education system..

i dunno why but i feel like i'm making myself sick.. i've been eating non stop and eating all sorts of junk food and even though i know i'm full and going to puke i still keep gorging. shit. my eating disorder has manifested again.. i feel extremely homesick and i miss my family so much.. i miss everything about singapore, which is weird because i never really felt attached to it.. haha. but i'm really thankful that i have a bunch of sporean meddies here with me who make me feel so at home.. and i really really enjoy going to church. i feel like i have a renewed relationship with God and its wonderful :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home