Saturday, February 05, 2005

only about a week's time more before i leave- i'm really, really sorry if i can't meet up with everyone, please forgive me for leaving without saying goodbye. i'd kill to see you guys before i leave but i guess time isn't exactly on my side. however i will be free next week on mon & tues afternoon and after the 2nd day of cny, so please contact me if you will be free on any of these days ya?

i'm not expecting you guys to see me off at the airport, so i won/t be providing any flight details. i'm not being standoffish but you know how i hate scenes. and the last thing i wanna do is to cry in front of you guys at the airport.

so if i don't see you before i go, i just wanna say thanks for everything- for being my friend/classmate/teammate, thanks for all the great and fab times that we've shared, and especially to my rgsbball teammates- thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. i can't say i'll be able to remember all the memories that we've shared, but you can be sure i'll remember one or two, at the very least.. but whatever happens, do keep in touch ya? (my msn's eleanike@hotmail.com)

ok guys, till i next see y'all again, goodbye!!! and take care dears :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home