Wednesday, February 23, 2005

what a week it's been

'O' week has officially started! Lots of free food, fun (& weird) games, informative/boring/useless talks, city scavenger hunts, yumcha, clubbing and shopping tours has pretty much occupied my schedule for the week..

i've been hanging out a lot with my medfac friends from singapore, which is kind of antisocial considering i'm surrounded by aussies all over and i hardly really have a proper convo with them.. haha. i guess singaporeans will always group with the same kind, cos we can talk about things that each other can relate to like kiasu s'porean syndrome and EZ link cards and how we're gonna plant a nuclear bomb in NUS.. (heh just kidding)

so today was basically OC (Orientation Carnival) day where all the clubs & socs had stalls at the campus center and making us sign up for them. then we saw the SAM (Singapore Association of Monash) stall..
me to my s'porean clique: hey are we gonna join SAM?
one of my s'porean med khakis: huh? aren't we already like a singapore association??

photos are up!


me & my cap!


breakfast -- check out the smiley ham!


chinatown in melb city


me & mel in the corridors of melb uni


vandalism at its funniest.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home